West J. De Young
Why Join Dilbeck Real Estate RealLiving?
...Its the Experience!
What To Expect When You Join Dilbeck Real Estate RealLiving South Pasadena…
Whether you’re an agent looking for a great place to work or a client, my pledge to you as manager is to teach you/give you Client Centric Service (service that specifically focuses on the needs of the individual client) that combined with my years of experience and being a certified “Premier Service Professional” will be a refreshing difference from what you would expect.
What is Premier Service? Premier Service is an innovative way of doing business that sets Dilbeck Real Estate RealLiving apart from its competitors while giving you the value and attention that you deserve.
Additionally, Dilbeck Real Estate RealLiving has a host of Technology Tools that we provide our sales partners to succeed that are points of difference from our competitors. These tools allow our sales partners to assist clients to effectively sell their homes for more money, in less time, with the least amount of headache and differentiate themselves from competing agents/companies. A prime benefit is that these outstanding, innovative tools come to you at no additional charge, are centrally located and simple to use. At Dilbeck we deeply invest in your success through the technology tool platform, Sales Partner Web Pages, and our outstanding New Agent Two Week Training Program!
My Premier Service training combined with my expertise in training real estate agents for more than 12 years with a focus on a Client Centric/Point of Difference/Raving Fan experience enables me to deliver this type of service to ensure not only the success of your real estate career or transaction, but also the quality of your experience.
I Have Three Primary Roles To Fill As Your Manager/Coach:
- REALTOR® since 1993
- Graduate Real Estate Institute® (GRI)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR) Approved Mediator
- Completed CAR/Pepperdine School of Law Mediation-Negotiation training.
- Certified CAR Professional Standards & Ethics Instructor
- CAR State Director: 99-present
- CAR Professional Standard Committee: Vice Chair 08, Chair 10
- CAR Local Government Forum: Vice Chair 11
- CAR MLS Computer and Business Technology Committee: Member 01-12
- CAR Business Technology Forum: Vice Chair 14
- CAR Membership Committee: Vice Chair 06, Chair 07
- CAR zipForm Users Advisory Group: 00-Present
- CAR Standard Forms Advisory Committee: 09
- CAR Communications Advisory Committee: 11-12, Chair 13 (Appointed Term) (Liaison to NAR Communications Committee: 11)
- Real Estate Business Services, Inc. Board of Directors: 12-13, Chair 14 (appointed term)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR) Director: 11-12
- NAR Communications Committee: 11
- NAR Consumer Communications Committee: 13
- NAR Land Use Property Rights and Environment Committee: 12
- NAR Large Firm Directors: 11-12
- Pasadena-Foothills Association of Realtors Board of Directors: 98-02, 05-10
- President, Pasadena-Foothills Association of Realtors: 09
- President Elect, Pasadena-Foothills Association of Realtors: 08
- Vice President, Pasadena-Foothills Association of Realtors: 99 & 07
- Treasurer, Pasadena-Foothills Association of Realtors: 00-02
- Immediate Past President, Pasadena-Foothills Association of Realtors: 10
- Grievance Committee Chair, Pasadena-Foothills Association of Realtors: 01-08, 11-12
- Ethics Advocate, Pasadena-Foothills Association of Realtors: 14
- Realtor of the Year, Pasadena-Foothills Association of Realtors: 02 (note, this award may only be received once)
- Pasadena-Foothills Association of Realtors Charitable Foundation Board of Directors: 06-present
- Manager of an office of 35-40 agents/Supervising an average of over 200 transactions a year for over twelve years and in charge of managing solutions to transactional differences.
- City of South Pasadena, Cultural Heritage Commission-Commissioner: 11-13 14-16 (2 Appointed 3 Year Terms)
- In my prior career I was a public relations director for a company and possess extensive marketing and promotional skills. I additionally teach a class for my company on how to market with a purpose as well as how to be client centric.
Thank you for visiting my page. Have a Blessed Day...West
Areas of Expertise
1499 Huntington Dr.
South Pasadena, 91030